Searching for a service
On the homepage, in the search bar on top of the page, enter the service you are looking for and click Search. Even if you are just visiting Talk Buzz Tutor (not logged in), you can enter the service in the homepage banner and click Search. When you start typing into the search bar, autocomplete suggests the most common search terms as well as the categories where you can find them, Ex. If you enter “logo,” it will suggest “logo design.”
Once directed to your results page, you will see a few filters at the top of the page. Filters vary depending on the Gig category or subcategory but you can always set your preferred budget, delivery time, and any specific seller details to narrow down your search. Go forth and find the perfect seller for the service you need!
Filter sellers by:
|Delivery time||Filter sellers based on your preferred delivery time.|
|Budget||Filter your search between two suitable price points.|
|Online status||See if a seller is logged into Talk Buzz Tutor’s website/mobile application in real-time.|
|Seller level||Ranging from a new seller to a Top-Rated seller.|
|Language||Talk Buzz Tutor sellers are located all over the world and sellers can indicate which languages they speak. Write to sellers in the language of your choice.|
|Location||Filter to find a seller that suits your time zone.|
Ex. Graphics & Design has “Style,” “File Format,” and “Service Includes” to help narrow down service requirements to ensure better results.
I found a seller I like, how do I get a quote?
Note: Get a Quote requests are only available in certain categories and is only optional for sellers to apply so the option may not appear on a seller’s profile.
How to Get a Quote:
- Find your Gig of choice by browsing through the thumbnails on the homepage, category, or subcategory pages. It is also possible to go directly to a Seller’s profile page if you know their username.
- Once logged in, from the marketplace on the homepage or category/subcategory pages, click the Seller’s Gig you would like to order.
- Click Get a Quote on either the Seller’s profile or Gig page.
- Describe the specific service you are looking for and attach any relevant files (up to 1GB). This will help the seller cater to your specific request.
- Select the specific criteria for your order. For example, you can select gender, language, age range, purpose, accent, and so on. This is optional and varies based on the type of service you require.
- Select the service delivery time expected upon order placement.
- Enter your budget for the service requested (optional).
- Click Submit Request.
The Seller will receive your request and reply with a quote. You may decline or continue to purchase.
We recommend communicating with the seller before the purchase to ensure that all questions, requirements, and concerns are addressed prior to any transaction taking place.